The Icebolethu Foundation is dedicated to focusing and driving community development projects that will contribute to developing one community area at a time.
Focusing on health, education and housing issues.
“Back to school” Campaign
Involved 25 schools in MN Two hundred and fifty kids received full school uniforms and brand new school shoes. In attendance were Durban Mayor James Nxumalo and the Department of Education Officials lead by Veronica Sounders, Director at MEC for education office.
A new house was built for a very deserving community member and handed over complete and fully furnished. The family, supported by the grandparents were living in a tumble down shock that not only leaked, but was a fire, electricity hazard and unhealthy.
67 Minute Mandela Day
Icebolethu Foundation visited a Home in Greytown, Khayalami Children’s Village, the home houses over 60 vulnerable children aged between 2-21.
Ntokozweni Village For The Elderly Visit-Mothers Day Tea
On the 6th May 2016, the Icebolethu Foundation hosted a Mother’s Day Tea for the elderly held of the Ntokozweni Village for the vulnerable in Port Shepstone, Izingolweni village.
Sports Day 2016
Our annual sport day was held on the 16th June 2016 at the Berea Rovers, Durban in honor of Youth day in collaboration with fellow funeral business, Ndabenhle Dignifief, DUT, OLD MUTUAL and Government Department.
UK Gala Dinner
On the 12th of November 2016, we celebrated our 1st year Anniversary Gala Dinner, honouring our representatives & our valued customers. Amongst the speakers was High Commissioner Mr Mlaba, Phumela Salela from Brand S.A and the guest speaker was businessman Washington Kapapiro
Icebolethu Foundation is committed to developing the community by eradicating poverty through implementing health and education programs, thus driving basic shelter projects.
- To provide strategic support services to the Organizations target market.
- To identify the needs of relevant communities and developing programs and projects geared at fulfilling those needs.
- To generate income through fundraising initiatives to fund the activities and projects involved thus to ensure sound sustainability.
- To achieve operational short and long term goals for the achievement and completion of individual projects and programs, the resources used for each and the degree of success that the Organization wants to achieve.
- To establish sound partnerships with relevant external parties such as local Government, local and international media and the community members involved.